Did you ever hear what I told you?
Did you ever read what I wrote you?
Did you ever listen to what we played?
Did you ever let in what the world said?
Did we get this far just to feel your hate?
Did we play to become only pawns in the game?
How blind can you be, don’t you see:
You chose the long road, but we’ll be waiting..
Well, this time neither DragonForce nor HammerFall lyrics, but again one from Nightwish.. The reason is simple: up to now, this track spins about 80% of the time I’m running Winamp..
Though, there are indeed special things going on in my personal “real life”, so I thought that I could use “unusual” lyrics/artists once again..
As the day is drawing to a close, this post needs to be done a little bit faster than I usually do posts here.. So, let’s make the story not too big and let’s get down to business:
About a week ago, I finally signed up my employment contract with a company operating in the integrated store processes-sector.. The signing itself was quite “strange” as my hand which held the Biro was a little bit shaking, but that might be due to several dreams coming true:
- Getting a job after two years at a technical college full of stubborn and arrogant teachers is just amazing — especially, when the employment contract is open-ended!
- Doing a job which is almost exactly what you expected your job would be like is nearly unbelievable..
- Earning enough money to pay the bill(s) and still having some money that you can save for your “next big dream” gives me a feeling I can hardly describe — it’s just overwhelming!
- The workmates seem to be really great!
- The company absolutely believes in the idea that only satisfied employees are employees who put 100% of their effort into their job and therefore offer a great work climate — YEEEEES!!
I also met a new friend.. Christin is her name.. No guys, it’s _not_ that type of “friend”, she’s more like a sister to me than a girlfriend..
And yes, the smilies will be changed back to Nomicons soon!
Uh, quite a “rough” post this time.. But I’ve got to go and get some sleep
This post was written 10 years, 9 months ago and is filed under Moments, Snapshots.
Additionally, you can leave a comment or create a Trackback from your own blog.
You can be kept informed about new comments on this entry through RSS 2.0 feed.