- Written by Martin, containing 428 words.
- Posted on Saturday, March 31st, 2007 (10 years ago)
- See Wikipedia [EN] for what happened also that day in history.
.. we sail forever more
And the endless tears of sadness towards the distant shores
When the flame has died forever we stand one and all
With the power of the almighty sword
Hey guys — it’s been a long time since my last post, right?
First of all: life is still only plain shit
.. Furthermore, I got some news and I think the world should know them, so here is (kind of) a newsflash:
- new keyboard: Logitech G15 — it just kicks ass!
- new router: AVM Fritz!Box 7170 — handles everything (and I do mean *everything*) regarding ADSL (2+), VoIP, LAN and of course POTS, too.
- new account created: I’m now addicted to Last.FM, too..
- new private tasks: enhancing “Inter 1”, a G15-config I’m currently using; posting more entries to my blog; extending my blog with pages..
- new WordPress version: I’ve updated my blog to 2.1.2 and so far, everything still runs just fine.. — Theme development made some steps forward, too..
- new feeling about life: not that “I’m-cast-away-and-totally-down”-feeling, but sort of “Why can’t I find an apprenticeship which suits my skills and wishes?” and “Why do I have to prove my abilities again and again and again and …?!” — feels strange, feels sapping, feels just so bad.. :'( And the worst thing about that: I do know my bad situation, but still haven’t found a way out..